How to request a channel/VOD
1. Log in to the link https://bestbuyiptv.shop/user/security/login.html
If you don’t have an account on Bestbuy, please create one by accessing this link https://bestbuyiptv.shop/user/registration/register.html
2. After logging in successfully, to request a channel/movie, you just need to click on the phrase “Channel Request“.
3. A screen “Request Channels/Movies” shows up. On this screen, you will see the following fields: Type, Country, and Name.
I will take an example to make this part more clear. In our list of channels, you don’t see the channel ETV 2 of the country Estonia and you want to request it. Please enter the below information:
- Type: you have to choose the type of stream that you want to add: Channel or VOD (Movie or Series). In this case, the stream you request is a live TV channel so you have to choose “Channel“.
- Country: the country of this channel/VOD. You can search or choose the country Estonia from the dropdown list.
- Name: the name of the channel/VOD you want to request. You have to enter exactly the name of this stream so that our system can recognize and find the right sources for it. The name of this channel is “ETV 2“.
4. After that, please click on the captcha box to verify.
5. Click on Submit.
6. After you submit the request, a notification shows up “Your request has been submitted. Please check the Recent report for updates”. Your request will be shown in the Recent report table below.
7. In this table, you will see your requested channel displayed column by column.
– Type, Country, Name: I explained above.
– Status: this is the status of the channel/VOD you requested.
- After you request a channel/VOD, the status is “New” .
- If our system has sources for this stream, we will add them to this channel/VOD, then the status will be “Added” . That means now, this stream is in your channel list and you can watch it.
- If our system does not have sources for it, then the status will be “Not possible to add” .
– Created at: this is the time you request the stream successfully.
– Updated at: after you request the stream, the time at both columns “Created at” and “Updated at” are the same. But if we fix this stream, the time at this column will be changed to the time we do the action.
How to fix a channel
- Login : https://bestbuyiptv.shop/user/security/login.html
- After signing in, you will see Report Channel Error option. If your channel have problems such as not working, buffering, you can click on it.
Note: If your account is the reseler, you need at least one active line so that you can use this function.
- Then you start reporting by finding the country of the channel having problems in Category
- Next, the channel list of the country you choose will be shown. You can enter the name of channel in the box which is marked in the picture
- Click on Report source
After clicking on ”Report source”, you can report the current status
When you click “Select Change Options”, there are 3 options for you to report. Depended on the status of the channel, you can choose the most suitable option.
After that, please click on Send Report so that we can receive your request
How to fix channel more quickly?
Besides, you can help us fix channel quickly when you participate in reporting our back up source. We put all our back up sources for channel so that you can check with us.
1. To check back up sources, you click on this icon to copy the back up source. Then you can open it on VLC.
Based on the status of the back up source, you can choose a suitable option in “Select Change Option”
+ If you see the back source is right, please choose “Correct Source”
+ If you see the back source shows wrong program, please choose ” Wrong source”
+If you see the back source is buffering or looping, please click on ” Buffer problem”
2. Click on Send Report so that we can receive your respond